Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Q. I live in a small town where everything gets around and I've just found out my best friend's bloke has been cheating on her. I don't know if it's definitely true so do I tell her and risk breaking her heart if it's not? Or keep it from her and let her find out for herself?

A. If you're not sure, it's best to say nothing for now. It could harm your friendship if you tell her and it turns out it isn't true. I'd avoid getting involved in any gossip on this. Be there for her and continue to support her. If you find out for sure he is cheating, you may want to tell him you know and you're expecting him to behave respectfully and be honest and up front with her. You should tell her only if he's definitely cheating and won't change his ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment