Thursday, March 15, 2012

Q.   I've been seeing my man for six months and he's yet to introduce me to his family or friends.  Is he hiding something?


A.   I could say he likes to take things slowly.  I could say his family will put you off.  I could even say he's a secret agent... but I'd be lying.  He's hiding something.  Big time.  It's up to you to find out what.  Is he keeping secrets to protect you (from his sordid past/family from Hell/oafish mates) or to protect himself (from his pregnant wife/knowing family/jeering mates)?  If it's the former, explain you can handle the fact that his rellies make the Addams family look normal.  If it's the latter, the time has come to explain you're a big girl now, with a big right hook.  You're his girlfriend not a haemorrhoid.  Don't settle for being kept under wraps. 



No comments:

Post a Comment