Friday, March 30, 2012

Q.   I recently met an amazing guy who I get on with really well.  I thought he was special so I didn't sleep with him straight away.  Now we've been on loads of dates and we had sex with each other for the first time last week.  I found his penis quite small and unsatisfying and it it's putting me off him a bit.  I don't know if I can be with him if we can't have a good sex life.  What should I do? 


A.   Having sex with someone for the first time is never as good as when you've slept with them a few times, so give him a chance.  There are loads of things you can try to make it more satisfying - you can use toys or try different positions to make the most of what he's got.  Whatever you do, don't say anything to him about it, as you will totally ruin his confidence.  Do some research about what positions can work when a man isn't that well-endowed, and try out the new techniques next time you're together.



No comments:

Post a Comment