Friday, March 9, 2012

Q. I slept with a bloke I know after a night out and we had a great time. We've exchanged flirty emails but he hasn't asked me on a date or tried to take things further. I really like him but I want him to ask me out - does his reluctance mean he's not interested?

A. There are two ways to look at this. Either he's waiting for you to make a move, or he's just being a bloke who's had a one night stand and is trying to not be too obvious. To put it bluntly, now that he's had you, he's just not that into you. Blokes tend to want what they can't have so it's a bit too late to be flirty once you've 'done the dirty'. Now learn from this, if you just want casual sex, then go for it, but don't try to change the rules of the game afterwards. If you want a date that leads somewhere, flirt before you have sex. If you want closure on this then send an email suggesting another meet up. However, you might be better marking this one down to experience and just moving on.


No comments:

Post a Comment