Sunday, June 12, 2011

Q. I finished with my man recently because other girls were always flirting with him, laughing at his jokes and so on. I know I shouldn't have let it, but it made me jealous. He said they were just friends and that he really loved me. I still want to be with him. What should I do?

A. Here's a general rule from my collection - jealousy generally comes from insecurity. If you don't feel lovable, you can't believe he loves you. Develop reasons to be proud of yourself; love being you and be sure that a man worth having will love being with you. Make plans for your future career and education. Meanwhile, flirt with this guy too - and laugh at his jokes if they're funny. But let him do the running. If he doesn't run, then he never loved you, and you know exactly where you stand.




No comments:

Post a Comment