Monday, April 2, 2012

Q.   I saw my ex recently for the first time in a year and he told me he really regretted splitting up.  I believed him and we ended up in bed together.  Then - surprise, surprise - I never heard from him again.  Why would he do that?


A.   Imagine a once-favourite pair of trousers that have been consigned to the back of the wardrobe.  Suddenly they pop back into your mind, so you dig them out and give them another try.  Only, you forgot how they don't quite fit, how you kind of outgrew them, and how the zip always used to get stuck.  Then you remember why you hid them away in the first place, and you sort of regret that uncomfortable night you spent with them again.  Well that's nothing to do with your ex.  I'm afraid he just fancied a shag!



No comments:

Post a Comment