Monday, April 9, 2012

Q.   I've been with my boyfriend for three years, and lately he's been going out without telling me.  One night, my friend and I followed him.  We saw him buying girls drinks - he even kissed one of them.  When I confronted him, he said that loads of men do this when they're drunk and I shouldn't be bothered.  I'm really upset, what should I do?


A.   End it now!!  It's not 'normal' for men to go out and get drunk and kiss other women.  Despite what any man might tell you, given the chance, being drunk is never an excuse.  I can guarantee that kissing this girl probably wasn't his only intention either.  He won't be thinking, 'That was a nice kiss', he'll be thinking about shagging her too.  If you stay with this guy he'll think you're a total mug.  It'll only get worse.  But on the other hand, if he sees that you're not bothered, he might stop wanting to behave badly anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment