Friday, April 13, 2012

Q.   My girlfriend's acting like a sex pest.  It really bothers her I don't want as much sex as I did at the start.  But that's normal, right?  I fancy her, just not in the rip-her-kit-off way I used to.  She tries too hard; it's a turn-off.


A.   Sex pest?  Really?  Squeeze your size 10s into her stilettos and stand in them for a mo.  One minute you can't keep your hands off her, making her feel like the sexiest woman in the world, then suddenly the only thing you're pawing is the Sunday papers, and she's history.  Relationships must change but when they do, it's scary. Being the centre of someone's attention makes us feel safe and wanted - being ignored can make us feel insecure and rejected.  She needs reassurance not judgement.  She's trying hard so you know she still wants to be with you - what are you doing to let her know how you feel about your future together? 



No comments:

Post a Comment