Friday, April 6, 2012

Q.   My new man talks dirty all through sex and it's so off-putting.  Do I like it?  Is he big enough for me?  Shall he do this to me?  He tries to get me to talk dirty too but I feel stupid and don't know what to say.  Are we incompatible?


A.   That depends on your (and his) willingness to communicate and compromise.  He may be trying to get some feedback (moaning louder might do) or he's having a fantasy about the two of you that he wants you to join in with.  But if you don't like it, say.  Otherwise, you'll spend the rest of your (short) relationship in a state of hyper-cringe.  There are so many erotic angles on sex to explore, so dump the ones that don't work so you can enjoy the ones that do.  For instance, have you tried 'gag the boyfriend'?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment