Sunday, March 21, 2010

Q. I've been with my boyfriend for two years. We both love sex but he never lasts longer than five or six thrusts. He gives me amazing orgasms through oral sex, but I'd love to have an internal orgasm. How can I slow him down?

A. Sustaining an erection is no guarantee of an internal (G-spot) orgasm. Two thirds of all women say they can't reach orgasm other than by clitoral stimulation, so there's a good chance you won't either. However, I do understand that sometimes we just want to be f**ked! :) The key thing is not to make his premature ejaculation a big deal - focusing on the problem often makes it worse. Tell him you'd like to explore your G-spot and would he mind if you bought a vibrator designed for the job (try the G-spot Rabbit from Lovehoney) for you to use together. As for the premature ejaculation, there are techniques he can practice that really help - if you can find a sensitive way to suggest he does the research! Or read my information on PE on this blog. Luckily it sounds as though he knows how to use his tongue, so in the meantime, enjoy what you have and get immersed in the fun of sex-toy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment