Monday, April 4, 2011

Q. I'm squeamish about sex mess. Sperm and juices make me feel so sick that I can't bring myself to go down on my man. As long as I don't think about all the squelching, I actually love sex. My boyfriend thinks it's hilarious but I feel like a freak.

A. Some people like messy sex but I bet there are more who feel a bit icky about bodily excretions. OK, so you're a little squeamish, but you're also someone who loves sex, and you have a man who's accepting of you and your current issues. You're a lucky girl. Don't waste time feeling bad; get creative. Give him a blow job over a condom, smeared in something you do like the taste of. Or give his penis a massage using rubber-safe lube, then slip on a condom when you're ready to make him climax, so you don't have to face the mess. Just because you're not into juices doesn't mean either of you should miss out.


No comments:

Post a Comment