Saturday, April 16, 2011

Q. No matter how hard I try, I can't cum when I'm with a woman. My last girlfriend thought I didn't fancy her, and then dumped me, so I've been faking it ever since. I really want to sort it out but where do I start?

A. Honestly, you men - you're so ejaculation-focused. If there were no point to sex without orgasm, you'd have trouble finding a woman to fake it with because, for this half of the population, orgasms aren't taken for granted. Stop fixating on the problem. What thoughts make you cum when you're masturbating? Are they 'I must cum?' Didn't think so. Try concentrating on the woman you're with. Not only will it take your mind off your orgasm but she'll also feel satisfied whether you cum or not. This situation will pass when you allow it to. Stop stressing; there's nothing wrong with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment