Monday, April 25, 2011

Q. I want fiery, passionate sex but my boyfriend's all feathery kisses and lingering looks. I hate it! I have to shut my eyes to hide how angry I am. I've hinted at wanting more but he's not getting it. Why can't he act more like a man?

A. Definition 167 - Man: strong and demanding, in control and unafraid to take what's his. Simultaneously sensitive enough to pick up on subtle clues given by silently furious women. Come on! No wonder men look like rabbits in headlights when asked what women want. Why are you leaving it to him to decide what sex you have? What's stopping you taking the lead? Despite what you think about gender roles, it's not his job to guess and deliver. A relationship is created together. If you don't like it, it's half your job to change it into something you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment