Thursday, March 31, 2011

Q. I'm a 21-year-old fashion model. My mates think I'm lucky but I'd swap my looks for two more inches on my penis. I'm only four inches fully erect, and I'm still a virgin. I always hoped it would grow but it hasn't. I'll never satisfy a woman.

A. A man who relies on his penis to satisfy a woman's desire is inexperienced or unimaginative; with some it's plain arrogance. A big penis might be nice to look at but it's only one of the many tools in your kit - and when it comes to a woman's orgasm, its the fourth most important after your mind, fingers and tongue. If you can learn how to engage a woman's brain (find out what turns her on), learn how to kiss like a demon and hone your oral and finger skills, you'll be the perfect lover. This it the best sex advice I have for any man, regardless of his penis size. And just so you know, average is between 3.5 and 6 inches, so you're not that small at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment