Sunday, March 27, 2011

Q. I'm not as sexually experienced as my boyfriend and I've got no confidence. He says I'm not good on top and my oral does nothing for him. I feel I can't do anything right. Sometimes I hear him sigh and my heart sinks. How can I be better?

A. I've got warning lights flashing in front of my eyes - this guy doesn't deserve to be having sex with you. How dare he undermine your fragile confidence with his own inflated ego? As for experience, if he knew anything about sex, he'd know that the key lies in loving, trusting, mutual respect. This is bullying behaviour. Standing up to him is one option, but if that feels too hard, walking away is another. You have the right to be treated with affection and kindness. Once you have that, the sex will fall into place, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment