Monday, November 16, 2009

Q. My new boyfriend is circumcised and I'm totally freaked out. I've only had two partners before and they both had foreskins. We haven't had sex yet, just a bit of groping (hence my shock discovery). I'm scared to touch him in case I get it wrong. Does it make a big difference during sex?

A. Don't panic!! Its really not a big deal. In fact, in America, you'd be hard-pressed to find a penis with a foreskin, most US docs routinely snip them off at birth. In the UK, we usually leave our boys intact unless parents request it for religious reasons. The circumcised penis can sometimes require slightly different handling to an intact one. Your boyfriend may prefer to use more lubrication than uncircumcised men when it comes to straight sex or masturbation, so invest in some condom-safe lube. With oral sex, its nicer, simpler and cleaner for you, lets just leave it at that :) During intercourse, no foreskin means more friction for both of you, which can be a good thing of course! But if that friction gets uncomfortable, again, try using a little lube.


1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a man who was uncircumsized.

    ReplyDelete