Monday, November 23, 2009

Q. Even when I'm erect, my foreskin hangs over the end of my penis. It doesn't get in the way of sex but I hate letting anyone see it in case they think I'm a freak. If a girl insists on giving me a blow job I go soft. Is it too late to be circumcised? I'm 26.

A. Adult circumcision can be performed but it is painful and can take weeks to heal. If you're adamant, you should research the procedure - try www.netdoctor.co.uk. Unless you are regularly tearing the frenulum (the little piece of skin attaching the foreskin to the penis), or you can't pull back your foreskin at all, I definitely wouldn't recommend it. This is about your confidence, not your foreskin. You can safely assume that a girl who insists on going down on you wont let your foreskin get in her way. If you're really nervous, hold your penis at the base to pull the foreskin back while she's doing her thing. I know you hate the way it looks, but have a bit of faith, if no one's complaining, I doubt there's anything to complain about.


No comments:

Post a Comment