Sunday, November 15, 2009

Q. As students, my boyfriend and I would spend days in bed together, but now we're working we're either too tired or too busy to have sex. We're rowing a lot more too. How do people have careers and relationships?

A. It's a frustrating balancing act between what you want and what you can actually have. A wealthy man once wrote a book on how to get rich. His secret? Live only to make money. When I'm not sure about my priorities, I think about my final thoughts on earth. Which would you prefer - 'I wish I'd made more money'? Or 'I wish I'd made love more'? Your relationship's clearly important to you, so treat it as something that counts. You don't have to spend days in bed to connect at an intimate level - a sexy alarm call in the morning, a quickie in the kitchen before dinner or lazy mutual masturbation last thing at night will keep you both going till Sunday, which should be a dedicated day of rest - and play!


1 comment:

  1. Let's hear some applause for lazy mutuals!
    It's so convenient and easy.

    ReplyDelete