Sunday, November 1, 2009

Q. I love sex and I like to think I'm pretty good at it - I'm energetic, enthusiastic and extremely adventurous. So why is it that once I've slept with a guy I never see him again? I don't get it - I thought men were supposed to like uninhibited women!

A. Just like us, what men think they want and what they actually want can be worlds apart. The girl without inhibitions is in most men's top 10 sexual fantasies - she'll have sex with the light on, she walks around naked, she's not afraid to take charge, she's up for anything and she says what she wants. What's not to like? The reality is that a lot of men feel uncomfortable when they find themselves face to face with a woman as confident as you in bed - especially on a one night stand. Most men prefer to take the lead in bed initially - it makes them feel in control - and it sounds as though maybe you feel that way too. I know this is a bit 'out there' but have you tried getting to know a guy a little first? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment