Saturday, August 7, 2010

Q. I've met a man I really like, who adores me. The sex is mind-blowing - he knows what I want before I do. I'm 24 and he's 20 years older than me and much more sexually experienced. I'm worried it shows and that he's not getting as much out of it as I am.

A. Believe me - he is. He's spending time with a beautiful young woman who lets him see her naked. That's a pretty fair exchange! Also, no matter how many other women's bodies he's known, he's as new to yours as you are to his. You're equally experienced when it comes to each other. What those extra years give him over you is sexual confidence, a gift that the Gods of Growing Older bestow upon the ageing to make up for wrinkles. Given a choice, I'd rather be a learner than a teacher when it comes to sex!


No comments:

Post a Comment