Saturday, February 27, 2010

Q. I feel like I'm constantly repeating myself whenever my boyfriend and I have sex. Even though we've been together for ages, I still end up doing the old routine of 'Left a bit, right a bit, ouch that hurts!' Why can't he remember anything? Is he stupid or doesn't he want to learn?

A. Wow! I'm nervous in case I don't give you the right advice - I can only imagine the pressure he feels when it's your orgasm at stake. Your directions could be making him self concious. Do you put as much effort into telling him when he's right, or do you think, 'About time too.....'? Try giving him clear 'yes' messages like 'That's right', instead of 'You've got it wrong again!' One of the key elements to being a great lover is confidence. Do yourselves a favour and focus on his good side for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment