Friday, February 5, 2010

A great show on TalkSport tonight, and thanks to Adrian :)

For all my new followers, and people popping onto my blog, please feel free to check out my other blogs. The 'broadcaster' I had a run in with earlier today is actually on another blog of mine, so you're welcome to read my opinion lol.

As for the others, please feel free to follow or bookmark them so you can visit them regularly.

My agony mistress blog is my problem page, and my email address emdream4u@aol.com is for any problems you may have.

The other blogs you are welcome to explore and enjoy are:





You need to be adults for most of them, but I'm sure if you've just listened to Adrian's show, chances are you can handle it :)

Thanks so much for listening, and feel free to email me anytime you like with your problems, comments or opinions :)




No comments:

Post a Comment