Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Q. Recently my bloke has started to get pain in his penis while we're having sex and has to pull out early. What could be causing it?

A. Firstly, and I always stress this, I am not a doctor, not medically trained at all. Secondly, it is really important that sexual pain in men is always checked out by a doctor. Some men suffer from a condition called phimosis where the foreskin becomes tight. The action of sex will tug at the foreskin and this can cause pain, particularly if the head of the penis is inflamed. It could also be an infection. Inflammation of the foreskin can be caused by thrush, but STIs such as herpes, gonorrhoea and chlamydia can cause pain too. If your boyfriend ignores the pain it will only get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment