Monday, November 8, 2010

Q. I've just started seeing a bloke and things are going well, but I know that he was with his ex for years and I'm scared I won't be up to scratch in bed. I've built it up to be a massive deal. How can I keep calm about it?

A. It's normal to worry like this, but just because he was with his ex for years doesn't guarantee that their sex life was great. And even if it was good, he's with you now! Every partner we are with allows us to learn what excites us and explore what is pleasurable, so rather than comparing yourself with his ex, focus on what feels good together. Remember, relationships are built on a lot more than just sex and he'll be looking forward to getting to know you and building a relationship with you - not thinking about his ex. Rather than worrying about the past, focus on the future and plan enjoyable activities in and outside the bedroom, so you can get on with having fun together.


No comments:

Post a Comment