Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Q. I had a date with a guy I've fancied for ages last week, and it was going well until I got drunk, cried for no reason then begged him to stay over. He did, but I haven't heard from him since. I really like him and think he liked me too before that - how can I convince him to give me another chance?

A. You can never get a second chance to make a first impression, but you can send him one text apologising for your behaviour and explaining that the booze got the better of you. Keep it brief, and if you don't hear from him then don't bother following it up. On this occasion you may just have to face up to the fact that booze cost you the bloke. If you need to get drunk to have a good time and always end up getting over-emotional, maybe it's time to take a closer look at what's going on with your life at the moment and try to tackle that.


No comments:

Post a Comment