Friday, November 5, 2010

Q. I've been with my boyfriend for a few months. We have the most fantastic sex life and he regularly makes me orgasm. The problem is he wants it all the time and I can't handle it! How do I go about telling him this without sounding ungrateful?

A. I'd tell him pretty much what you've told me. That he really turns you on and how much you enjoy sex with him. Then explain it feels so intense it's good to have time to recover, and that you enjoy your orgasms more if you have space to cool down in between. You might want to try sharing things with him too, so if you've had an orgasm, then you may want to masturbate him or give him a blow job and then return to what excites you. He sounds aware of your desires so will hopefully appreciate the feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment