Thursday, May 24, 2012

Q.   My boyfriend dumped me last year and I had problems getting over him, but when we get drunk, we sleep together again.  Is he using me?  I'm happy getting regular sex but I don't even find him attractive any more - how do I break the cycle?


A.   You're both using each other for sex.  If you're happy with this arrangement then carry on, but bear in mind that he may be having sex with other people too, so look after your own sexual health and insist on condoms.  The first step to breaking the cycle could be to stop drinking so much, so you're more in control of your decisions.  Would you sleep with him if you bumped into him in a cafe at lunchtime?  Probably not.  Go out to different places as well, so you won't meet him and be tempted.





No comments:

Post a Comment