Sunday, June 13, 2010

Q. My boyfriend of two years moved away and we broke up. We decided to stay in touch and I planned to move near him a some point so we could start again. Then I heard from friends that he was seeing someone else, so I got on with my life. When he found out I was also seeing someone else, he told me he wasn't see the girl I'd heard about. Now I've moved to the same city and I want him back, but he has a new girlfriend who he's moving in with. I'm confused about what he wants as we've spoken about our future together. People say they can tell he still loves me. He's everything I want in a man and my family thinks I've lost something good. Have I?

A. No!! You're confused about what he wants? I'm not! He wants it all. And he wants it all his own way. It sounds like he's not happy when you're with someone else, but it's OK for him to be with someone. What do you want? That's what really confuses you. Think about what you don't want - hopefully you don't want an immature boy who tells you one thing and does another. It's always a mistake to move cities for a man who isn't committed to you, so tell him you want him to commit or you will move back and that will be the end of it. Never mind what he wants or what your family and friends want for you. Find out what you want and go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment