Friday, April 2, 2010

Q. I think my boyfriend is avoiding sex with me. We've lived together for six months and, until recently, it was great. But now he stays up late to watch films, or he says he's tired when I cuddle him. His work hasn't changed, so what's up?

A. It's impossible for me to say - but he might, if you ask him. Maybe he's upset or angry and is 'punishing' you - or perhaps he feels guilty about something. Alternatively, he could have got pipe-and-slippers complacency. The truth is you won't know until you ask - so pick an intimate moment when you're not in bed and listen to him. But be warned, you might be opening a can of worms, and you might not like what you hear. Hopefully it will be something simple, and easily solved, but it will only ever be mended if you communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment