Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Q. I've never made a girl orgasm with my fingers. I can hit the spot with my tongue fine, but I can't find a manual technique that works. My girlfriend's too shy to show me, so I thought I'd ask you!

A. Lots of men are all thumbs when it comes to getting handy with lady parts. It's tricky when you consider no two women are built alike, but there are rules. Be gentle (unless she asks you not to be) - clumsiness will turn her off. If she's not turned on (wet) enough, lick your fingers (or use lube) until she is. Does she prefer small circles round her clitoris, or directly on it? Find out by trying, resting your hand on her pubic bone for support. Her orgasm may take longer but stay involved - if she feels you're committed to taking her all the way she'll let you.


No comments:

Post a Comment