Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Q. I only orgasm when I'm on top, but my new man won't believe me and keeps trying to make me cum in other positions. I don't want to fake it. What am I doing wrong?

A.
  1. You can orgasm during intercourse (two thirds of women can't).
  2. You've communicated your needs.
  3. You've been true to yourself by not faking.
Tick! Tick! Tick! Your only wrong turn is seeing his expectation as your responsibility - it's not. Men love a challenge. When you said "I can only cum on top", he heard, "No man has made me orgasm any other way". Cue Superman to the rescue. Remind him that your orgasm is about your pleasure, not his pride, and while you'll happily go through the Kama Sutra with him, when it's time for you to sing, it'll be from on top!



No comments:

Post a Comment