Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Q. My first boyfriend was much older (I'm 20), and incredible in bed (I'd orgasm every time we had sex). Since then, I've slept with a few guys my own age and they were terrible! Are younger men bad in bed or have I just been unlucky?

A. Stop bashing those poor young bucks! Remember that you too were once an inexperienced lover and, quite likely, also a bit crap in the sack - until your sexy older man treated you to his skills and patiently taught you how to respond in kind. So now, O Wise One, it's time to pass on The Knowledge and unlock a few sexual potentials of your own. What younger men lack in skill they often make up for in enthusiasm. What's that saying about old dogs and new tricks? Well pups live to learn - teach them what makes you tick, lie back and let them make you purr.


No comments:

Post a Comment