Monday, February 28, 2011

Q. When my ex told me he still had feelings for me, I didn't believe him, because he had a girlfriend. They've now split up. Should I try to get back together with him or wait for him to make the first move?

A. Going back to an old relationship can only work if you've both addressed the issues that caused you to split in the first place. You know if you have, but what about him? More importantly, is this what you really want or are you just flattered? He needs time to get over his last relationship and you need to focus on what you want out of life. Enjoy your life and let him make the move if, and when, he's ready. And don't be afraid to say no if you decide you don't want him back. It's better to be on your own living your life than being in the wrong relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment