Monday, February 28, 2011

Q. I've started seeing a new man and we've slept together twice but he's too rough and I have to stop myself from crying out in pain. How do I tell him without hurting his feelings?

A. I'm sure he'd be devastated if he knew and it's important to tell him how to make things feel good so it doesn't hurt. When you're not having sex tell him he's a great kisser and what feels good. Try positions where you're in control, like you on top. Tell him that when it's rough it hurts. He might be upset but he shouldn't be offended. Take it in turns to do things to each other that feel good - and give each other feedback about what feels nice. However, if sex continues to be painful go and see your GP just to check there's no other cause for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment