Saturday, December 4, 2010

Q. My bloke cheated then I found out I was pregnant with his child. I took him back but I'm worried I might start to resent him. How can we deal with this mess before the baby arrives?

A. You should get professional help now. Your GP may be able to refer you to a counsellor or try Relate ( or the British Association for Sex and Relationship Therapy ( Recovering from cheating takes time and can only work if you are both equally willing to address this. If he seems unable to help reassure you, consider this is good for you and the baby long term. Speak to your GP and midwife as they can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment